And another one, changes this time:
- turn on/off floodcast from its control-panel
- new option: automatically reconnect on shoutcast connection errors
- Shoutcast compatible title-streaming in standalone-mode (yes, finally people can see what track you are rocking to)
- status-window now also for forward-mode
- on-demand retrieval of listener-stats in forward-mode (not automated due to bandwidth considerations)
- removed kdDebug statement that kept floodcast from compiling on KDE 3.2.x
Don’t wait until tomorrow, go and grab your copy of floodcast-0.0.12.tar.bz2 today.