Time to announce QLineControl 0.1 officially as I uploaded both the sourcecode and windows-binaries now (Debian packages have been available for some days already).
I also did a (last?) release of FlexPlaylist, 0.4.9 changes were
- FIX: Use a more natural order when adding folders recursively (go into subfolders before adding files from the current folder)
- Use standard icons for player controls in statusbar
- Draw player controls in statusbar using drawing functions provided by the currently selected KDE-/QT-style.
- FIX: More reliable detection of the playlist-windows being visible
- Add a simple configure check for Noatun headers and abort if they were not found
- Add debian packaging
For Noatun 3 I’m still a bit uncertain about which way to go. I can either stick to playlist files like in FlexPlaylist or improve further on SimplePlaylist which uses sqlite as its data-storage.